Suffering Late Payments?
Cash Flow Struggling? Consider Invoice Finance for Protection Against Late Payment Fees
Do you find yourself struggling to make ends meet at the end of each month because your customers are slow in paying their invoices? An unstable cash flow due to late payments can have a severe adverse effect on your company’s success, or even lead it into failure.
Cash flow is a crucial element for any business, and if yours is suffering as a result of late payments or other issues, then invoice finance is a viable solution. Hiring an accredited funder, who specialises in invoice finance will allow you to focus on what really matters – running your business. Enjoy peace of mind from knowing that all your credit control and raised invoices are being managed properly and your cash is there when you need it.
What is invoice finance?
Invoice finance is now a recognised tool that businesses use to manage their cash flow, grow their business, and outsource their credit control. It is a safe and flexible alternative lending facility that is often easier to secure particularly for small, relatively new businesses than other forms of finance.
If you need a flexible line of credit to help manage cash flow, then invoice finance is a real, and viable option for your business; it’s secure and safe. Rather than trying to do everything yourself, you have access to professional outsourced credit control, 5 days a week throughout the year, with no break for holidays, or those urgent jobs that keep you away from chasing the money you are owed; all this plus access to your cash when you need it.
- is ideal for small-medium businesses selling to other businesses on credit terms.
- provides access to cash without the business having to sell inventory or other assets.
- is a far more flexible option than traditional borrowing- providing finance that grows as you do.
- doesn’t require you to provide additional personal collateral for factoring, which is often required when you take out loans from banks and other financial institutions.
- has a straightforward application process. Invoice factoring with Partnership is quicker than the Bank – typically a facility is agreed upon within 48 hours with the first drawdown of cash to you shortly after.
- is an efficient and flexible way of borrowing money.
- gives you access to the value of invoices before they are paid-typically within 48 hours of raising them.
- allows you to decide to either have your whole turnover funded or choose which customers your business would like to factor.
How do I find out more?
By contacting an accredited company such as Partnership Invoice Finance, we will not only help you with your credit control and cash flow; we also offer our clients the security and the comfort of knowing this vitally important aspect of running a business is taken care of – one less thing to worry about. We are a trusted funder and will work with you to ensure that your invoice finance plan is tailored to suit your business needs.
Ensure past due payments and associated fees are a thing of the past – contact us today.