We do our best to resolve any client issues
As a client of Partnership Invoice Finance, you deserve the highest standard from us. Most of the time we achieve this, but sometimes things can go wrong.
You have a right to make a complaint if our services do not meet your expectations. If you are unhappy with the service you have received, you should contact us as soon as possible in order that we can investigate your concerns and address matters.
As members of UK Finance we abide by its Code of Conduct, which sets standards of good practice and professionalism. The principles are drawn from the Treating Customers Fairly principles set out by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The Code of Conduct is complemented by an independent complaints procedure for any business that feels they may have been treated poorly by a member – this is independently arbitrated and managed by The Ombudsman Services. To find out more about the Code of Conduct, please visit the UK Finance website at www.ukfinance.org.uk
UK Finance Key Principles
To achieve these standards, UK Finance has established six key principles which require that, as a member, Partnership Invoice Finance:
- shall abide by this Code and all applicable laws and regulations
- shall act with integrity and deal fairly and responsibly with clients and guarantors
- shall provide clients and guarantors with all appropriate information in a timely and transparent manner
- shall ensure that legal documentation issued by them is clearly and unambiguously written
- shall provide effective and timely client services in accordance with their legal agreements
- shall operate their own appropriate complaints procedures and UK Finance may, from time to time, request details of such procedures and anonymised data as to their outcomes
Our step-by-step complaints process is designed to be quick, simple and fair.
Step 1: Get in touch with your dedicated point of contact
Please let us know what your complaint relates to and how you think it should be resolved, either:
- by calling your dedicated relationship contact
- via e-mail to your dedicated relationship contact
- by writing to us at: Partnership Invoice Finance Limited, Suite B, 15 Commercial Road, Paddock Wood, Kent, TN12 6EN
We will then contact you to discuss your complaint and gather all the information that will help us to investigate the issue you have raised. We aim to resolve any complaint within 48 working hours and promise to keep you informed throughout the process. We will call you to explain what we are doing to resolve the issue and will also respond to you in writing.
Step 2: Complaint escalation.
An escalation process is in place if you are not satisfied with the way that your complaint has been managed. We aim to resolve complaints within 48 working hours. However, if this is not possible it will be passed to a senior manager who will investigate further and aim to provide a solution within a further 48 working hours. If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction, it will be escalated to a director, who will contact you to discuss your concerns and provide a mutually agreeable solution within 5 working days.
Last amended August 2018